Complaint Review: LOC Enterprise

LOC Enterprise
4213 W. Main Street Ste 101 Kalamazoo, Michigan United States of America

LOC Enterprise Kirby "Stick up kidd look what I did " Kalamazoo, Michigan

*Consumer Comment: Really?

*Consumer Comment: Unknown "White guy"?

*General Comment: Response

On 1/25/2012 this company came to my door after hours my son answered the door, anyway I guess they where door to door sales ladies, they said they work for kirby brought a vacuum in my home demonstrated how the vacuum work told me to sleep on the price which was $1500. The next day I canceled the contract someone " White a guy" came to my home and got the vacuum then thats when all h*ll broke loose the lady Jessica calls me tell me that their is NO WHITE guy work for this company then they start harassing me on the phone, looking through my windows, threading me. just total chaos. Now they are taking me yo small claims suing me for $1500 why I dont know because they have the vacuum. More to the story have to be in court on March 21,2012 at 9:30am

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/29/2012 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LOC-Enterprise/Kalamazoo-Michigan-49006/LOC-Enterprise-Kirby-Stick-up-kidd-look-what-I-did-Kalamazoo-Michigan-846493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LOC Enterprise

Really?

AUTHOR: Semperparabellum - (USA)

English is your native language.  Please learn it.

Unknown "White guy"?

AUTHOR: Adolph - (USA)

Your story would possibly describe a new twist on scamming people. Kirby sales people dont take no lightly. You allude to having called to cancel the sale. Then this mysterious white guy shows up and leaves with the vacuum. Big red flag: Who knew you had the vacuum? The people who now are denying any white guy is in their employ. If they didnt send him, who did? No one else was privy to your call to cancel the sale.
If they can make a case of delivering the vacuum and it disappeared while in your possession, they can proceed with collection attempts. That would be a clever new ploy. We delivered the machine and the homeowner tells us she gave it to someone unknown who is not in our employ.
If this actually develops into this scenario, Id call the police and / or the local prosecutor. This could be a very transparent scam.

#3 General Comment

Response

AUTHOR: Foreveryoung - (United States of America)

To Whom it may concern;
I am deeply sorry to here of your misfortunes with the LOC company.  When I was filling out the steps in the process to respond you you complaint I wasn't sure to call myself an "ex-employee", or just a person with a general concern.  I DID work for this company for one day and it was one of the worst experiences of my life.  Again, if I would even call it work.  I am a single mom and I hold two different medical licenses with the state of Michigan to work my other jobs.  I was in need of a second job and answered to the ad LOC had online.  Right from the beginning of my interview I was deceived and told they manufacture appliances.  Well I showed up the next day for orientation and was pretty much given the low-down they were door-to-door vacuum salesmen.  Red flags should have been raising in my head, but against my better judgment I showed up for the second day of work.  The morning consisted of a circle of young boys and girls smoking and listening to music that would had made my grandmother blush.  A total of 7 of us then jumped into a broken down astro van (mind you every single person in this van was smoking and I could hardly take it), and started our rounds bothering people in their homes in the morning, afternoon, and evening.  I never felt comfortable once walking into a strangers home and asking to "see their bedroom so I could vacuum their mattress".  Just one of the many, many crazy things they "trained" us to do to try and sell these EXTREMELY overpriced vacuums.  I only entered one house in the evening with the Jessica girl you are talking about and the whole entire time I felt extremely uncomfortable.  She was in the residence for 3 HOURS trying to pressure these poor people to buy a Kirby vacuum, even though they had made it clear no more that 10 minutes after she entered they were not interested.   Needless to say that was my first and LAST day!  It confuses me like no other how businesses are allowed to run under these circumstances...  Sorry to go on and on about my experience but yes, Jessica was way to abrasive and had extremely tacky customer service skills, and during the 2 days I was there, there was a slim-shady type white boy that had worked there.  I pray your case went ok and the crooks at LOC didn't get a cent of your hard earned money.