Complaint Review: LOGISTICARE

• Submitted: Mon, January 14, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, July 07, 2014

• Reported By: FIRED FOR KNOWING TOO MUCH — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
LOGISTICARE
4832 E McDowell Rd Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

LOGISTICARE Eric L. They Don't Have A Heart Phoenix, Arizona

*General Comment: Medical transportation company owner

LOGISTICARE- You think they don't care about the Clients! Wait till you hear how the employees are treated. I'm a 26yr old single parent New to Az, got a job with Logisticare back in October 17, 2012 was under a 90 hire probation period like any other company.

Now I'll start of by saying I'm NOT reporting out of angry BUT out of Pure Concern, I've seen a lot that should have not been going on and I'm sure the CEO or OWNER of Logisticare would be concerned as well, and I will Not rest until My voice along with others who are to scared to come forward who are Still working there are heard. The IT's ALL FUN AND GAMES TO THEM, The supervisor whom I was under was VERY self-absorbed, Vulger, Careless, and down right on a Power Trip. He comes to work wanting people to FEAR him like he's GOD, he makes Sexual gestures to some of the woman Every day, which I'm sure will Not report do to the "Outside Relationships" they have with him he does NOT deserve to be a Supervisor by ANY MEANS him AND his Staff Curses on the floor which MANY Clients on the phone making reservation HEARD! He replays "I Don't give A F!" I'm The Head of Missouri Dept What are they gonna do? I'll erase the phone call. I was Stressed going into work everyday! BUT still have bills to pay, and dared Not report because I Knew I'd be fired the next day. it's like if HE Thinks your Not Fit for "HIS TEAM" meaning you won't play around with him, except that he Thinks "HE CAN DO WHATEVER HE WANTS" and get away with it, then YOU will suffer and be out of a Job faster then you can say Logisticare.

I have a very sick child with Asthma and understand what The Clients of Logisticare are going through when it comes to Health and Help of Their Loved ones also them selves, during my 90day trial I Explained that I have a sick child, and I have no family in this state to help care for my child if I must call out it is because of such BUT I can and Will provide proper Documentation if the incident. So on 1/6/2013 I called out, I left messages AND sent emails of the situation, I was in the Children's Hospital of Az my entire shift! Caring and nurturing my child, making sure he would be ok to return to daycare the following day, on 1/7/2013 I returned to work as planned only to find I had been FIRED! NO Call, NO message NOTHING! Was suppose to revive a call about returning to work after reporting what I felt was PURE HARASSMENT because I did NOT wish to perticipate in ERIC L. (Supervisor of Missiouri Dept) Perveted and VERY UNPROFESSIONAL activies so I had it coming from the beginning, the floor leads are Loud, Vulgar, unprofessional and are NOT there to Work! Nor HELP the Sick and dying clients on the phone THEY HAVE NO HEART! The only Good day for Clients and employees are When ERIC L. Has a good day and HE Will let that be known that "I like power" and "you'll do what I say" Moto is Followed when working on His Team. They NEED to Investigate from the INSIDE before its too late.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LOGISTICARE/Phoenix-Arizona-85008/LOGISTICARE-Eric-L-They-Dont-Have-A-Heart-Phoenix-Arizona-996442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LOGISTICARE

#1 General Comment

Medical transportation company owner

AUTHOR: Medical transportation company owner - ()

if you have a problem with Logisticare why don't you file a complaint with the Federal wage and hour people, You might be surprised how much they can help you....