Complaint Review: LOLShirts

• Reported By: Douglas — Sturgis South Dakota United States of America
LOLShirts
2350 E. Germann Road Suite 22 Chang, Arizona United States of America

LOLShirts Tanga.com Charged my credit card and didn't ship Chang, Arizona

I ordered a set of T-shirts with a political saying on them.  Planned to use them for a meeting.  Ordered them two weeks in advance.  When it started getting close to the meeting I tried to contact them.  Only contact was fill out the form on the web and we will get back to you in 48 hours.  I filled out the form and sure enough about 2 days later I got a form letter back that shipping takes 10 business days.

I replied to the email saying if it was not shipped by noon tomorrow, which would be the 10th day, I would have to call the credit card company to cancel do a charge back.  No response so I had the credit card company do a charge back.

It is a real bummer with this because they have some really cute sayings for T-shirts.  Had it said on the website that there would be a 10 day delay I would not have ordered.  What really upsets me is that they charged my card immediately, instead of waiting till the order shipped.  I just don't think that is right.

I will order elsewhere in the future.  During the charge back process I did find a phone number for the place.  It is 435-688-9595.  You might call and check their policies before you order from this company.

Thanks,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2012 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LOLShirts/Chang-Arizona-85286/LOLShirts-Tangacom-Charged-my-credit-card-and-didnt-ship-Chang-Arizona-947391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LOLShirts