Complaint Review: LOLShirts.com

• Submitted: Thu, December 13, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 13, 2012

• Reported By: Linda — Carleton Michigan U.S.A.
LOLShirts.com

LOLShirts.com Tanga no customer service Internet

This place in unbelievable.  I have learned my lesson about shopping without coming here first.

I ordered 5 shirts for Christmas presents on November 26.  I receive an email confirmation saying that the shirts would be delivered about December 5, 2012.  About December 8, I sent them an email via form at their website.  There is no phone number, because I would have taken that route had there been one.  I received an email in response with a ticket number and was told that someone would contact me in 48 hours.  I was never contacted.  On December 9, I sent another email.  Again, a ticket number and a promise of being contacted within 48 hours.  On December 10, I sent another email letting them know that I felt ripped off.

That day, I received 3 of the 5 shirts.  I was missing two.

Here it is, December 13, 2012, and I am still missing the two shirts.   I checked my order status, and it says that all shirts were delivered!!  I sent more emails.  I found other email addresses, and sent emails to those as well.  Finally someone responded and asked what shirts were missing so they could be sent out.  I replied to that email with the information requested.  I thought I had finally gotten somewhere!  Wrong!  Instead, I received another email asking if I wanted a refund or if I still wanted the shirts shipped.  I replied that I still needed the shirts, and that I felt that they shoud upgrade my shipping to make sure I received the shirts on time.

Instead, I received another email (yeah, they couldn't respond to the first 6 or 7 emails, but now they can???), saying that the warehouse would be notified and the shirts would be shipped.   No reply at all regarding the upgrade in shipping.  I wrote back asking if the shirts would be the correct ones, the correct size, and when they would arrive.  Still waiting on a response to that one.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM.  THEY ARE RIPPING PEOPLE OFF!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2012 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LOLShirtscom/internet/LOLShirtscom-Tanga-no-customer-service-Internet-981730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LOLShirts.com