Complaint Review: LOMBARDI PUBLISHING

• Updated: Mon, August 15, 2011

• Reported By: Frank — DOWNSVILLE New York United States of America
LOMBARDI PUBLISHING
110 WALL STREET NYC NY 10005 NEW YORK, New York United States of America

LOMBARDI PUBLISHING I AM STILL WAITING ON MY d**n ORDER FOR 12 TOP SECRETS. IT'S BEEM OVER A MONTH. I WILL BE FILING NUMEROUS COMPLAINTS... I WANT WHAT I ORDERED, OR MY MONEY BACK....$ 29.95... NEW YORK, New York

*UPDATE Employee: 12 Top Secrets

*UPDATE Employee: 12 Top Secrets

ON 06/27/11 I  mailed out a postal money order # 50632842846  for the 12 top secrets information pack, cost $ 29.95 It's been over a month now and I still haven't received a d**n thing.
I have even phone 1-866-744-3579 twice , and both times I was assured that I would be receiving my order. Now I either want my order, or my money back. and I will file numerous complaints with all the agencies, especally the postal inspectors department. I am retired and I  have alot of time on my hands... And if I have too, I will take Lombardi, to court, and sue for much more then just $ $29.95  I have ordered many other things in the past with lombardi publishing. and I never had this
problem before.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2011 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LOMBARDI-PUBLISHING/NEW-YORK-New-York-/LOMBARDI-PUBLISHING-I-AM-STILL-WAITING-ON-MY-DAMN-ORDER-FOR-12-TOP-SECRETS-ITS-BEEM-OVE-763255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LOMBARDI PUBLISHING

12 Top Secrets

AUTHOR: Lombardi - (Canada)

Unfortunately, we have been unable to contact you to discuss this matter in greater detail, as you did not provide us with a valid telephone number.

Please know that we sympathize with your issue and the concerns you have outlined regarding the '12 Top Moneymaking Methods To Help Get You Recurring Cash' order. We want to ensure that you have a positive, worthwhile experience with our products and services, and we appreciate the time you took to (indirectly) let us know that your expectations have not been met. I apologize that the issues you outlined are still not resolved.

An investigation is underway to determine what happened to your original shipment. At this time, we are releasing a brand new copy of the book you ordered to the address we have on file.

Frank, we respectfully request that you take a moment to contact a member of our Customer Service Team at 1-866-744-3579 - 9:00am to 5:00pm -- Monday to Friday, so that we can address your concerns in a more appropriate forum, and also so we can make sure that you are 100% satisfied with this solution.

We are one of the largest consumer newsletter publishers in the world. Currently, we publish several hundred information products and periodicals. We have served over one million customers in 141 countries, we have an A rating with the Better Business Bureau and have been in business since 1986 -- but most of all, we sincerely hope that you continue to do business with Lombardi Publishing.

12 Top Secrets

AUTHOR: Lombardi - (Canada)