Complaint Review: LOMBARDI PUBLISHING

• Submitted: Wed, May 12, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, May 17, 2010

• Reported By: anonymous — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
LOMBARDI PUBLISHING

LOMBARDI PUBLISHING Doctor's Health Press Renewed subscription without notice, no response to cancellation. After 30 day no refund. Boston, Internet

*Author of original report: 5 1/2 weeks later

*UPDATE Employee: Response from Company

*Author of original report: These are the facts

*UPDATE Employee: Response from Company

Newsletter for alternative health discoveries. Ended up being on every mailing list out there for you name it. They automatically renewed the subscription and charged $99 on my credit card without notice. Called to cancel immediately and have yet to receive refund after more than a month. Everyone I have contacted has promised a refund. "Expect it to take 2-3 weeks."  Still no refund. The newsletter is useless and just a vehicle to sell stuff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2010 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LOMBARDI-PUBLISHING/internet/LOMBARDI-PUBLISHING-Doctors-Health-Press-Renewed-subscription-without-notice-no-response-602528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LOMBARDI PUBLISHING

5 1/2 weeks later

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

Just received a credit posted today (5/17/10) on my credit card account. It has been 39 days since I first requested the refund. 5 1/2 weeks. Thank you.

Response from Company

AUTHOR: Lombardi - (Canada)

Dear Customer,

I would like to help you get to the bottom of this. Originally I checked our refund report for anyone looking for a refund from Phoenix, AZ. There was only one and therefore assumed it was you based on your location in your initial report.

However, now you are putting your location as Sedona, and I looked through the refund report and have seen that a refund has gone through for a customer in Sedona who ordered a health newsletter on May 14, 2010.

Regards,
Customer Service
Lombardi Publishing Corp.

These are the facts

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

I'm not sure what customer you are referring to, but I called as soon as I saw the charge on my credit card which was April 8, 2010. I followed up on April 19 with an email. Both times I was told that your accounting department had the request and it would take 2-3 weeks. I followed up again on April 30 with another email. As of today, May 14, I still have not received a refund. It has been 5 weeks. I think that is sufficient time for processing.

Response from Company

AUTHOR: Lombardi - (Canada)

Dear Customer,

Our records show that a request for a refund was made on April 26, 2010 and that a full refund was processed back to the customer's credit card on May 4, 2010. If this is incorrect, please contact us and we will rectify the situation immediately.

We've been in business  since 1986 and have served over 1.4 million customers and have earned an 'A' rating with the Better Business Bureau. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and try our best for our customers.