Complaint Review: LONDON BROKERS / MYAMS

Internet USA

LONDON BROKERS / MYAMS Used to be good, not any more!! Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Not correct

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: You are the scam, not London Brokers

I used to work for London Brokers /  MyAMS a few years ago and everything was fine, work was low paid but plentyfull and the staff really helpful.

I signed up again recently and couldn't use my old account as that email no longer exists. From start to finish it has been a disaster.

Anytime I contacted the online help I got stock phrases that either answered only part of my question or didn't answer it at all.

I had issues getting an answer on what ID was acceptable, why my account was filled in wrong, why I was getting emails that said every article I did was my first and my account was on hold.

Anytime I emailed it would take a while for them to get back to me and when I asked online I got vague stock replies that made no sense.

I finally managed to get my first 2 articles reviewed and they were fine, I had to press them however to show them as pending payments and was finally paid for them. I did another 2 articles, one of which vanished from their system and when I asked where it had gone I was ignored.

The fourth article I wrote was showing as waiting for review but in this time I would be consistently locked out of my account and given varying reasons for it from not uploading ID (I had) to there "begin an error" to "ignore it, it will be fixed soon" to "the editor is reviewing your article" and finally I've been told that my grammar is so poor my account has been disabled.

Of course now I have no account, their ticketing system will not acknowledge any email I send them and they've basically ripped me off for 2 well written articles.

I feel lucky that I wasn't given any of the 'test' articles to do for free or that I'd written any more than 2 without pay. They used to be great but they seem to be having massive issues now and the support staff just seem to want rid of you if you ask questions.

STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2013 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LONDON-BROKERS-MYAMS/internet/LONDON-BROKERS-MYAMS-Used-to-be-good-not-any-more-Internet-1047682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LONDON BROKERS / MYAMS

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Not correct

AUTHOR: London Brokers - ()

We have the right to refuse articles and writers that do not meet our standards. What shall we do with articles that are not written well? You think we have to accept all writers that come along and all articles they write?

If you haven't been paid then for a good reason. The article couldn't be used and we had to write new ones from scratch to replace it. The article you haven't been paid for is yours, you can keep it.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

You are the scam, not London Brokers

AUTHOR: London Brokers - ()

You said "I signed up for them but NEVER wrote for them". Excuse me?

You never worked for London Brokers but making accusations that can get in legal trouble?

London Brokers is a legit registered company and has been for many years. We have hundreds of writers who are happy with the work. Just because you don't like the payment doesn't entitle you to call the company a scam. The payment terms are clearly displayed to every writer before he/she signs up.