Complaint Review: LONESTAR AUTO REPAIR

• Submitted: Fri, February 29, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, March 04, 2011

• Reported By:katy Texas
LONESTAR AUTO REPAIR
2311 Fry Rd. Katy, Texas U.S.A.

LONESTAR AUTO REPAIR FRAUDULENT PRACTICES! Katy Texas

*Consumer Comment: Many Things happen to cars that are more than 25 yrs. old.

I took my truck to this company for them to repair a high idle situation on my truck. The repairs were done the same day and when I went to go back to pick up my truck I paid him in good faith hoping all was done to standard. Upon starting my truck the engine idled higher than before, the whole truck shook violently. And on top of this when I put my truck into gear it would not move---nor into drive. So I asked the gentleman what was wrong and then he told me I needed a new transmisson. I told him my truck worked fine until he worked on it, because i drove the thing in. I never had transmission problems before on this truck. I asked him how a transmission just goes out instantley? by then he became very disruptive and I was unable to talk peacefully to him so I decided to take my vehicle to a better mechanic to inspect what damage may have been done.

Madd
katy, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/29/2008 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LONESTAR-AUTO-REPAIR/Katy-Texas-77449/LONESTAR-AUTO-REPAIR-FRAUDULENT-PRACTICES-Katy-Texas-313294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LONESTAR AUTO REPAIR

Many Things happen to cars that are more than 25 yrs. old.

AUTHOR: mastermechfor32yrs - (United States of America)

We all blame the mechanics for what happens to our cars even if they had nothing to do with it. I do that myself. Specially when the owner is a Muslim with a successful business in Katy, Texas.  CNN had a show about the people in Katy violating the Establishment Clause of the US Constitution by harassing Muslims as they practice their right to religion.

There are mechanics that rip off people and there are people who rip off mechanics, thanks to rampant lawsuits all over. Why would a successful business that had been around for a long time risk a 200 dollar fraud.

When we make a mistake we either let our pride stay and keep backing up our mistakes or accept the truth. If I have a 30 year old car and the car is falling apart, I would accept reality instead of finding an escape goat for every bad decision I have purchased. But that is me.

The whole country found out about the cross burning in Katy, Tx on 2008. And the bigoted violation of the Constitutional Establishment Clause as people were being harassed in the parking lots of their mosque, a place of prayer protected by Freedom of Religion. CNN even showed the website where names and addresses of every single Muslims living in Katy made by a hate group. They even showed a BMW parked outside Katy Mosque video taping license plates to get the owners' names and addresses of Americans practicing their right to prayer.

It is never to late to google the US Constitution and know what it takes to be an American. Being born in the US or naturalized does not make anyone an American, following the Constitution does.

I hope today you will become an American and not come up with excuses to put down another Muslim business establishment in Katy, Texas.