Complaint Review: LOTERIA PRIMITIVA / LA ORIENTAL DE SEGUROS S.A AGENCY

• Updated: Tue, August 14, 2007

• Reported By:London Other
LOTERIA PRIMITIVA / LA ORIENTAL DE SEGUROS S.A AGENCY
ROMANO No.19 PLANTA 5,28011 MADRID, Spain Spain

LOTERIA PRIMITIVA / LA ORIENTAL DE SEGUROS S.A AGENCY BE AWARE OF LOTERIA PRIMITIVA COMPANY, INTERNATIONAL EUROPEAN UNION LOTTERY COMMISSION "RipOff" MADRID Spain

Today (14 August, 2007) I have received a letter from LOTERIA PRIMITIVA COMPANY (International European Union Lottery Commission) the envelope was posted from Malaga, Spain. The content of the letter is that I have won EUR 915, 810,00 (NINE HUNDRED AND FIFTEEN THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED AND TEN EUROS) in cash. This is from a total cash prize of EUR 30,790,50.00 shared among the 60 International winners in this category.

They have mentioned a so called my Lucky Number 07-15-25-31-34-46.
A Reference number with a Batch number was also mentioned. There was an attached Lottery Payment Form which I was required to complete with my personal details and with a copy of my identity (Passport, drivers licence etc. also attached with a recent passport photograph) to be faxed to the Agency LA ORIENTAL DE SEGUROS S.A (Fax no. 0034-911-311-791) The fax. should be addressed to PEDRO GONZALEZ (acting as foreign service manager). I was adviced in the letter to phone PEDRO GONZALEZ on Tel: 0034-691-783-669 after I conclude faxing or prior to 22 August 2007 deadline.

I, phoned PEDRO GONZALEZ afterwards, who suggested me that the winning monies are in Euros and my residence is in London, where the currency is in Pounds therefore I am required by Laws of European Union Lottery Commission to pay 498.00 as Stamp Duty in advance. GONZALEZ provided me with a name STEPHANE MBULELO in Madrid, Spain and I to send 498.00 by WESTERN UNION to STEPHANE MBULELO immediately. I was also cautioned, if any WESTERN UNION agents questions me that is the money for a Lottery? Then I to reply- No, its for a friend. This to avoid paying excess surcharge premium to the WESTERN UNION. I asked PEDRO GONZALEZ for ORIENTAL DE SEGUROS AGENCY's Bank A/c and Sort Code numbers so that I can transfer the money 498 through my Bank's electronic transfer service that PEDRO GONZALEZ flatly declined my request as unnecessary. He was convincing with words and constantly insisting me to use WESTERN UNION. At that point I became rather Suspicious and began to Smell Rat in this entire affair.

Also be informed that 10 percentage of my winning monies belongs to (LA ORIENTAL DE SEGUROS S.A Agency Company) because they are the security company that bought my ticket and played the lottery on my name.

Three Certificates are to be issued to me by the Local Goverment Tax Authority, Ministry of Finance and Ministry of Interior to back up my winning of the Lottery.

Repeatedly, PEDRO GONZALEZ advised me NOT TO disclose my winning details to anyone else,which I found to be suspecting as well.

PLEASE, BE AWARE FROM THIS LETTER.

Renu
London
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2007 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LOTERIA-PRIMITIVA-LA-ORIENTAL-DE-SEGUROS-SA-AGENCY/MADRID-Spain/LOTERIA-PRIMITIVA-LA-ORIENTAL-DE-SEGUROS-SA-AGENCY-BE-AWARE-OF-LOTERIA-PRIMITIVA-COMPAN-267467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LOTERIA PRIMITIVA / LA ORIENTAL DE SEGUROS S.A AGENCY