Complaint Review: LOUIS VUITTON

• Updated: Wed, December 23, 2009

• Reported By: S.J. — Northern Virginia Virginia United States of America
LOUIS VUITTON

LOUIS VUITTON Will not honor their own RETURN POLICY Internet

I ordered a LV handbag; it arrived two days later with apparent defects.  I immediately contacted LV Service Representative, notified him of the condition of the bag that I received.  He gave me an RMA number and the next day I took it to FED EX to ship it back to Louis Vuitton.  The next week they sent the bag back to me denying a refund. I contacted them several times and they are still refusing to refund me even though THEY SENT ME A DEFECTIVE BAG WITH SCRATCHES.  I am looking at taking a legal action against the company.  I notified them immediately of the problem, and then followed the return policy to the detail, and they refused to refund or even discuss it with me.  Looking up on the internet they seem infamous for this treatment  EVERYONE should legally stick it to them as they have left us with a deceptive return policy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2009 06:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LOUIS-VUITTON/internet/LOUIS-VUITTON-Will-not-honor-their-own-RETURN-POLICY-Internet-544158. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LOUIS VUITTON