Complaint Review: LOUISE W NEWTON

• Updated: Mon, June 06, 2011

• Reported By: LOUISE — SPRINGFIELD Missouri United States of America
LOUISE W NEWTON
2511 SO MC CANN ISPRINGFIELD, Missouri United States of America

LOUISE W NEWTON I ORDERED ROUTE66 TRAVEL'S GUIDE, I RECEIVED A CREIT FOR 1.99. I NEVER ERCEIVED THE BOOK, BUT I RECEIVED A BOOK FROM ANOTHER COMPANY, I EVIDENTALL ORDER TWICE IN ERROR. I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED THIS BOOK ISPRINGFIELD, Missouri

I ORDERED A BOOK ON AMAZON ROUTE 66 TRAVELORS GUIDE, I EVIDENTLY MADE AN ERROR AN ORDERED TWICE. I HAD A CREDIT FOR $1.99 ON DISCOVER CARD. NEVER RECEIVED BOOK, AM CHARGED FOR THIS BOOK ON THE DISCOVER CARD. WOULD LIKE TO KNWO WHAT WILL HAPPEN.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2011 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LOUISE-W-NEWTON/ISPRINGFIELD-Missouri-65804/LOUISE-W-NEWTON-I-ORDERED-ROUTE66-TRAVELS-GUIDE-I-RECEIVED-A-CREIT-FOR-199-I-NEVER-ER-737459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LOUISE W NEWTON