entry

Complaint Review: LOVE, BEAL & NIXON, P.C.

• Submitted: Fri, December 28, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 28, 2012

• Reported By: Kady — Pryor Oklahoma United States of America
LOVE, BEAL & NIXON, P.C.
6621 North Meridian Oklahoma City, Oklahoma United States of America
  • Phone: 405-720-0466
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

LOVE, BEAL & NIXON, P.C. Beneficial Finance Over $800 for attorney fees, court cost and process server fees $265 and I was never served Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

I sent them a certified letter requesting information of how they came about my account that originally started with Beneficial Finance and I requested how much they paid for my account and asked why they can do this when my credit report shows a zero balance for Beneficial Finance in the first place.  I received a letter back with no answers to my questions and now received a letter with a journal entry of judgment (they spelled judgement incorrectly also) and added court costs and process server fees of $265.70, accrued and accruing, and $817.64 for what they call reasonable attorney fee.  And to top it off I was never served this by any process server and it says default has occurred and plaintiff is entitled to -------.  I tried 6 months ago to make a settlement offer and haven't heard from them since.  Now I receive this in the mail.  I paid Beneficial Finance off many years ago, I think it was back in 2004 and now I receive this.  I know for a fact that Oklahoma has a time limit on debt collecting of 3 years and this was a long time ago.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LOVE-BEAL-NIXON-PC/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73123/LOVE-BEAL-NIXON-PC-Beneficial-Finance-Over-800-for-attorney-fees-court-cost-and-p-988115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LOVE, BEAL & NIXON, P.C.