Complaint Review: LOVE Technologies, Inc

• Submitted: Fri, June 26, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, June 26, 2009

• Reported By:ankeny Iowa
LOVE Technologies, Inc
PO Box 18325 Golden, Colorado U.S.A.

LOVE Technologies, Inc I faxed and mailed them my cancelation and now theyre ignoring my calls Golden Colorado

I was 'shopping when a person selling magazines came up to me. I have done sales in school so I'd though I would help out. The prices of the magazines were outrageous to me, since I am in college. But the young man said if he earns enough points his team can go to the playoffs for bastketball. He also added I can cancel my order in the next 3 days and he could still get the points. So i though to myself....Why not?

I bough 2 magazines from him that added up to $143. I gladly took my receipts and was happy I would be getting my money back since I have rent to take care of.

A few hours later a received a text message from a number I didnt recognize. It turned out to be the man who had sold me magazines. He started to be inappropriate so I ignored him.

The next day I faxed AND mailed in my cancelation just to make sure they go it.

That was in April and now its nearly July and I have never gotten my refund. I now know I was scammed. Please dont be naive and trust someone selling magazines outside of a store. I am behind on my rent payments and had to borrow money. If anyone can help, please, please let me know.

Beccazim
ankeny, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2009 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LOVE-Technologies-Inc/Golden-Colorado-80402/LOVE-Technologies-Inc-I-faxed-and-mailed-them-my-cancelation-and-now-theyre-ignoring-my-c-465230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LOVE Technologies, Inc