Complaint Review: LOVEPSYCHICMARGO & THEMAGICLOVESPHOP

• Submitted: Mon, April 12, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, February 06, 2012

• Reported By: Jesse — beverly hills California United States of America
LOVEPSYCHICMARGO & THEMAGICLOVESPHOP

LOVEPSYCHICMARGO & THEMAGICLOVESPHOP MARGO MASTERS & NANCY ADAMS Telephone number 213-309-4118 or (323) 314-7782 TOTAL CON ARTIST RIP OFF MORE LIKE MASTER MINIPULATOR NOW CANT FIND HER PLEASE HELP Internet

*Consumer Comment: im confused

my girlfirend and I split up about 2 years ago I was DEVASTATED . Desperate I started looking for help to get him back. I tried a few spells before nothing worked , I should of took that as a warning but I didnt . I found Master Margo in the beggining she seemed to know what she was doing but by the end all I got was ripped off. It started with different materials & stupid instructions and lots and lots of money. In the most recent times she claimed to found this new SOUND THERAPY method it turned out it was just some stupid recording she would play for me on YOUTUBE for 15 minutes at a time I would call her she would press play on her PC and set phone down claiming to do some work for me while I listened to some stupid sound. She took thousands of dollars by money gram . One day she asked me to use my credit to get her an apartment and that was the day I really opened my eyes. Since her phone numbers have changed 3 times so this tells me she must be on the run from others she has taken money from. if you are a victim please contact your local police . I really need others to come out and help me catch her and get my money back

Sincerly J

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2010 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LOVEPSYCHICMARGO-THEMAGICLOVESPHOP/internet/LOVEPSYCHICMARGO-THEMAGICLOVESPHOP-MARGO-MASTERS-NANCY-ADAMS-Telephone-number-213-309--592308. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LOVEPSYCHICMARGO & THEMAGICLOVESPHOP

im confused

AUTHOR: soccerfan311 - (United States of America)

i have spoken to margo and i find it hard to believe that she has taken thousands of dollars from you and asked you to buy her an apartment. her services come no where near a thousand dollars and im just confused about your comment.