• Report: #319160

• Updated: Tue, March 18, 2008

• Reported By:Muncie Indiana
LOVING ESSENTIALS - Ciggarest Stop Smoking Services
, California U.S.A.

LOVING ESSENTIALS - Ciggarest Stop Smoking Services I also was hit with a $69 charge from Loving Essentials on 3-18-08 I Dont Know California

My Debit Card was charged $69.00 from Loving Essentials on 3-18-08, I am on SSI so I am on a fixed income and I have an online account with my bank, and when I went on line to check my bank records I found out that I was now overdrawn. So I immediately went on line and did a Google search for Loving Essentials and the first four lines listed on my search came up with hits of web sites of other people that too had been frivolously charged $69.00. After reading in the forums that this company was some how affiliated with Ciggarest. I did buy their product last year and had their phone number and so I made a phone call and spoke to a person that gave me the phone number for Loving Essentials and that I could call them to get a refund. He also asked if I had received and knives, products etc from them which I replied no, and that I have never ever heard of Loving Essentials until now, and that I was the last man that you would ever want to rip off. So I called the number he gave me 1-800-588-1316, and got a recording and a menu and one of the options was to apply for a refund, which I did, and was given a reference number. So here I am, my account is overdrawn, I have no idea when and if I will get a refund, and I have to figure out where I can borrow $69.00 in order to keep from getting a $32.50 late charge on my account. So please if someone has any other info that could be of help I would very much appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Muncie, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2008 07:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LOVING-ESSENTIALS-Ciggarest-Stop-Smoking-Services/California/LOVING-ESSENTIALS-Ciggarest-Stop-Smoking-Services-I-also-was-hit-with-a-69-charge-from-319160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LOVING ESSENTIALS - Ciggarest Stop Smoking Services