Complaint Review: LOW COST MOVING

• Reported By: sara — 42130 Kentucky
LOW COST MOVING
18375 Ventura Blvd #754 Tarzana, California USA

LOW COST MOVING WARNING STAY AWAY WORST COMPNAY EVER ! Tarzana California

This is the worst compnay ever , I wish I had listened to the other companies that told me about them ...! They do a bait and switch , they real you in with this cheap price then hit you with all kinds of hiddend fees they told you they dont do .

I was lied to by the sales person about the price of the job per pound , they locked me in and under cut my inventory weight to lower my quote to get me to book then charged me double the price per pound they booked me at because I was over the weight ...

very shady company they held my stuff hostage and threatend me if I didnt pay them they were going to drive off with my stuff and sell it at auction to the highest bidder ! they showed up in some beat up truck with garfitti all over it they could barlet speak english , they stunk bad like they didnt take showers.

I had broken items they just threw my stuff around like it was trash I had missing electronics evrything was gone through they rummagged through my stuff and took what they wanted stay away from these people do not use this company you will be sorry ...

I have nothing good to say about these people other that good scammers

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2013 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LOW-COST-MOVING/Tarzana-California/LOW-COST-MOVING-WARNING-STAY-AWAY-WORST-COMPNAY-EVER-Tarzana-California-1051089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LOW COST MOVING