Complaint Review: LOW COST PROFESSIONAL SERVICE

11801 PIERCE STREET 2ND FLOOR RIVERSIDE, California United States of America
  • Phone: 213 4077995
  • Web:
  • Category:

LOW COST PROFESSIONAL SERVICE ALEX JURADO they take your money, title and lie!!!! RIVERSIDE, California

*General Comment: Alex Jurado is a fraud!!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Unfair!!!!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: this is a lie from my ex

Low Cost Professional Services is long beyond their name... it's owner and sole worker of this so called company Alex Jurado, comes as a charming kind man, that wants to help distressed owners, he guarantees to keep you at your home for over 18 months, he continues to explain nothing illegal but completely unethical.... well he adds several people to your title, including of course himself and files bankruptcies, under these peoples names....he charges a monthly fee over 800 per month. The 18months he promised turned out to be only three... when I realized that I ha the sheriff at my door and called him he replied " I don't have time for you"... BEWARE!! this heartless unlawful man preys mostly on elder and single mom as my self!!!

he claims they have offices all over... when in fact... he works out of his home.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2012 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LOW-COST-PROFESSIONAL-SERVICE/RIVERSIDE-California-92405/LOW-COST-PROFESSIONAL-SERVICE-ALEX-JURADO-they-take-your-money-title-and-lie-RIVERSID-961700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LOW COST PROFESSIONAL SERVICE

#1 General Comment

Alex Jurado is a fraud!!

AUTHOR: Cake Artist - ()

I agree with the accusations. Now Alex can't say this is his wife making these accusations. I'm a separate claim.  Alex did nothing but take my money and produce false documintation .

The moment he was denying that he was representing us should of been a ref flag to us. We were having a unlawful eviction due to our landlord loosing house to foreclousure.

End results he did nothing to help. We got evicted and now been homeless since July 2014.  I have all the paperwork to prove his frsudelent scheme and not to mention all the text to prove how he avoided us.

Making up excuses one after another. Please hire an actual attorney. Let my experience serve you as not to hire him. He has no right into helping anyone.

He will take your money not carrying if you have children and are now homeless due to his fradulante being. He will not get away with this!!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Unfair!!!!

AUTHOR: alexrebel - ()

This is COMPLETELY unfair my ex writes these lies that I just found out 8 months after the fact and for them to be rmoved I have to pay $2000.00 for arbitration!!!!!! completely unfair please remove these lies from here. I will be speaking to my attorney first thing tomorrow morning regarding this issue and this site should you have any questions please call me at 213-407-7995

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

this is a lie from my ex

AUTHOR: alexrebel - ()

to Whom this may concern this was crated by an aweful ex girlfriend who I broke up after a few years of dating her and realizing the type of person that she is  actually I paid for her lawyer when she was charged with "FRAUD" would love to see her argument on THESE LIES!