Complaint Review: LOWEST PRICE CLOTHING.COM EXCLUSIVE DEALS USA INC. OSCAR WEBER

• Submitted: Tue, August 26, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, August 26, 2008

• Reported By:MARTIN Tennessee
LOWEST PRICE CLOTHING.COM EXCLUSIVE DEALS USA INC. OSCAR WEBER
5726 1ST AVE. BROOKLYN, New York U.S.A.

LOWEST PRICE CLOTHING.COM EXCLUSIVE DEALS USA INC. OSCAR WEBER LOWEST PRICE CLOTHING .COM RACHELS OUTLET OR WHATEVER THEIR NAME IS THIS WEEK, SCAMMERS AND THEIFS BUYER BEWARE BROOKLYN New York

I came upon this website with unbelievable prices i should have known better,but i placed my order anyway they promised shipping within 48 hrs. over a week later i am still waiting, so i start calling ,left a message got no response, finally tried a number on the website. some guy answered by just saying hello. i thought what kind of business is this.

I proceeded to tell him that i had not received my order he put me on hold for awhile when he came back on he told me that i would not receive it because i had paid with pay pal and they no longer accepted pay pal. i told him that when i purchased the items pay pal was the accepted form of payment and that the transaction had gone through and that i wanted my merchandise or a refund and he told me to get it from pay pal, that he was not going to refund or send the clothing.

When i told him i did not think that was ethical business he rudely hung up on me. to make a long story short i have since found out that I'm not the only person they have cheated .so anyone thinking about doing business with these people please think again. in my opinion they are con artist and scammers from way back they go by several different names, lowestpricedclothing.com exclusive deals USA inc., Rachel's outlets and probably several more.

And by the way Oscar if you read this and disagree with any statement i have made give me a call and we will discuss it further if you can keep from hanging up , you have my number and my money!!!!

Eddie
MARTIN, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2008 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LOWEST-PRICE-CLOTHINGCOM-EXCLUSIVE-DEALS-USA-INC-OSCAR-WEBER/BROOKLYN-New-York-11219/LOWEST-PRICE-CLOTHINGCOM-EXCLUSIVE-DEALS-USA-INC-OSCAR-WEBER-LOWEST-PRICE-CLOTHING-COM-367114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LOWEST PRICE CLOTHING.COM EXCLUSIVE DEALS USA INC. OSCAR WEBER

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC