muscle

• Updated: Mon, July 14, 2014

• Reported By: jackgraves — Valrico Florida
LP Advocates
Nationwide USA

LP Advocates Nick, Isaac and Laurie Scammers, Con Artists. Taking advantage of those in Need of Help San Jose California Nationwide

The sent a letter in the mail saying they could save our home. They said the Bank needed 2900 dollars to reinstate my loan and three trial payments of 1238 and I and my wife would not have to worry anymore. My last trial payment was mailed back to me. This sent up red Flags in my mind I'd just been scammed. So I called Laurie, Nick and Isaac all of there number did not exist now and their mail boxes were Full. Yep they Bent me over and No Lube!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2014 06:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LP-Advocates/nationwide/LP-Advocates-Nick-Isaac-and-Laurie-Scammers-Con-Artists-Taking-advantage-of-those-in-N-1162000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LP Advocates