Complaint Review: LRIS

• Submitted: Sun, April 07, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, April 07, 2013

• Reported By: Nataly — Spring Valley California
401 West A st suite 1100 Internet United States of America

LRIS, Lawyer Referral & information service of san Diego County Bar association They Refers me to an Attorney firm, who do an awful service , and ruin my workers comp case, Internet

Lawyer Referral & information service of san Diego County Bar association, LRIS  referred me to an attorney firm , who do an awful and neglected representation, and make me lose my workers comp case, and  they keep send me letters  stating that I had been refer to others lawyer with a Referral # which is not true, it was only once that they refer me, I am reporting this , because , I hope people don't use this referral service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2013 01:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LRIS/internet/LRIS-Lawyer-Referral-information-service-of-san-Diego-County-Bar-association-They-Ref-1041355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LRIS