Complaint Review: LSI Mortgage Plus - Georgia

• Updated: Tue, December 04, 2012

• Reported By: Kristin — Minnesota United States of America
LSI Mortgage Plus - Georgia
6470 E Johns Crossing Johns Creek, Georgia United States of America

LSI Mortgage Plus - Georgia Don't expect a refund when they tell you they miss quoted you for your appraisal. Johns Creek, Georgia

We were quoted $385.00 for our appraisal then charged $550.00 after a line of BS about being in a rural area and no one would appraise our home for $385.00.  Our LSI guy ( I won't name names in case this ISN'T really his fault) told us we would get a $165.00 refund because that's what we were quote and agreed to. That was in early October, after too many emails and phone calls to count it's now the first week of December and still no refund. (and the kicker is I asked the appraiser when he was at my house how much he charged and he told me $385.00 and he lives less than 20 mins from me...rural my A$$)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2012 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LSI-Mortgage-Plus-Georgia/Johns-Creek-Georgia-30097/LSI-Mortgage-Plus-Georgia-Dont-expect-a-refund-when-they-tell-you-they-miss-quoted-you-977836. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LSI Mortgage Plus - Georgia