Complaint Review: LSI Mortgage Plus

• Updated: Mon, July 11, 2011

• Reported By: JackFKelly — Albuquerque New Mexico United States of America
LSI Mortgage Plus
Internet, California United States of America

LSI Mortgage Plus Flagstar Bank Bait and Switch with home appraisal and acceptance Internet, California

I read a complaint here about the company I unfortunately closed a loan with. The other complaint was exactly what LSI did to me. It was bait and swith clear and simple.

I contacted several mortgage lenders and was accepted and approved by two but ultimately went with LSI Mortgage Plus Chris Piatchek because he said that his company was the bank and that I would not have to deal with any middlemen and this would to close the loan in approximately 3 weeks and would same me money of fees,  after I sent him my financial information he advised that my loan was approved and the only thing that was needed is an appraisal and that it needed to be $ 340,000 or higher we would be good and that i would need to pay $ 400.00 to LSI Appraisal so that they can order an Appraisal which i did. The appraisal came back at $540,000, they continued to assure me that the loan was imminent and I would be closing within days.

This lasted for months until I was completely disheartened and then they pulled the bait and switch saying that no lender would approve me at the locked in rate of 4.50 and they would have to increase it to 5.25. Unfortunately I was so distressed after waiting the long months for a process they promised would be weeks that I buckled and accepted the loan.

In my opinion Chris Piatchek and LSI used fraudulent and misrepresented information until they wore me down. I would advise anyone dealing with LSI to immediately cancel your dealings with them and find an honest lender.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2011 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LSI-Mortgage-Plus/Internet-California-/LSI-Mortgage-Plus-Flagstar-Bank-Bait-and-Switch-with-home-appraisal-and-acceptance-Interne-751532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LSI Mortgage Plus