Complaint Review: LSI Mortgage

• Reported By: Danny — Hallsville Texas United States of America
LSI Mortgage
6470 East Johns Crossing Duluth, Georgia United States of America

LSI Mortgage No Customer Service Provided/ Out of $900.00 Bucks Duluth, Georgia

After 8 months of dealing with LSI Mortgage I am no furthere than I was in July 2011.     I have to say, I have never been through such an ordeal as I have been through with LSI Mortgage.    I am a firm believer in customer service. I have to say, having put out $900.00 and having to patiently wait on very little contact from LSI Mortgage company that in fact called me to do a refinancing on a loan, and to be put through such of a long process since July 2011 and to have accomplished nothing in return except excuse after excuse and I am no further along than I was in July 2011, with exception of being out of $900.00 on two appraisals. I am just in disbelief on how I have been treated. I have to ponder, just how much of savings I have been missing out on with a lower interest rate out there available to me.  I firmly believe in making certain that this does not happen to anyone else, as you  have come to know, that is my character.  I  finally requested the release my 2nd appraisal  that was $70,000.00 more than the first.

I have no desire to proceed with LSI Mortgage for refinancing after the way I have been treated. First the poor appraisal from LSI Appraisal Service, that was obtained by LSI Mortgage. The State of Texas is also now investigating him, thanks too my concern about how I was treated. The poor underwriting review done by LSI Mortgage ( Flagstar) sending me a letter stating the first letter of rejection. No collateral ( My Loan was $72,000.00 less than my Appraisal so I really did not understand their statement, once the correct appraisal was complete by the same LSI Appraisal Service firm obtained by LSI Mortgage.  It was as if, no one there even considered the first poor appraisal.

Also having a loan officer quit during my process has peek my concerns severely. I have had time to grasp  on just what has transpired and I have come to the conclusion, nothing about my experience has the perception of being fair. I have also concluded that if this is the experience I have been put through as a potential customer; what then would I have to endure once I was accepted. Therefore I cannot see putting myself in that position. I am going to seek legal advice on this matter, that should not even be a surprise to even LSI Mortgage Home Office!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2012 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LSI-Mortgage/Duluth-Georgia-30097/LSI-Mortgage-No-Customer-Service-Provided-Out-of-90000-Bucks-Duluth-Georgia-839465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LSI Mortgage