regional

• Reported By: LT — Kentucky United States of America
LSI Mortgage
St Louis, Missouri United States of America

LSI Mortgage Home loan in "suspended animation" St Louis, Missouri

Started the loan process with LSI 2 months ago. It has taken that entire time just to get an appraisal. (if I hadn't already paid for the appraisal I would have said forget it after the first month). Now it seems the loan has been sitting for a week in Quality assurance where nothing has been done with it. Next week is Christmas so I'm sure no one in that office will touch a thing all week.  My realtor is frustrated...the people I'm buying the house from are frustrated...and I'm ready to walk away. I might understand being treated this way if I were a bad credit risk, but I am NOT! Also, don't expect any communication on where your loan is in the process unless you like pulling teeth. No one there wants to tell you that they are ill-equipped to work with their new software system. I don't advise doing business with this group unless you, (and the people you are buying from), are willing to wait several months to close... if ever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2011 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LSI-Mortgage/St-Louis-Missouri-/LSI-Mortgage-Home-loan-in-suspended-animation-St-Louis-Missouri-810302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LSI Mortgage