Complaint Review: LSI

• Submitted: Mon, March 14, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, March 14, 2011

• Reported By: Jerome B. — Altadena California United States of America
132 West 31 st Street New York, New York United States of America

LSI Lease Source Inc. charged for unused credit card machine and forged my signatureand cost me tons of $ New York, New York

I was contacted by an individual from Coast Merchant Services in reference to possibly getting my company set up with a credit and check charging machine in Nov, 2007. I expressed to them how work will not pick up until February or March 2008 so i really did not want the machine until then, they told me we can set everything up now and they would not charge until February 2008. i said fine and signed  papers to get services set up. As quick as i set it up they began charging me,even though i did not use the machine one time,as well as they charged me for November & December. So I called them and told them this was not what i agreed to and to come pick up their machine. they picked up the machine that was never used, brand new, and tried to charge me after they picked up their machine in January 2008. I tried to tell them that they had their machine as well as they had taken 2 payments out of my account , & leave me alone and that's where the harrassment begun, constant phone calls constant mail.  I signed into the contract in California but they set up the case in new york, i am not going to New york for a case on a contract that happened in California.I am really pissed because they have a judgement they won in New York sitting on my credit.L.S.I. is a bunch of crooks who will get what they have coming!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2011 08:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LSI/New-York-New-York-10001-3405/LSI-Lease-Source-Inc-charged-for-unused-credit-card-machine-and-forged-my-signatureand-co-706047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LSI