Complaint Review: LSL *Raspberry Ketone

• Updated: Thu, May 09, 2013

• Reported By: Chardon — South Carolina
LSL *Raspberry Ketone
Internet USA

LSL *Raspberry Ketone Thinking I was ordering a "free trial" I got ripped off for $87.63. I thought I was only paying the shipping for 4.95. I called after I got my visa bill and was told that they would continue to bill me and continue to ship this worthless product, that does not work by the way. I told the customer service guy that it was very misleading, he told me he could give me half of my money back and I could keep the bottle. The bottle was suppose to have 60 pills in it, after 14 days the bottle was empty, so it only had 28 pills. They not only ripped off my money, but also ripped off more than half of the product. I in return called my Visa and they said they would take it off of my bill and fill a report of their own. This is a SCAM company. I LOVE my VISA company, they really seem to care.  Internet

I also ordered LSL*Raspberryketone  I thought I was ordering a  free 14 day trial,  I did not know I had to call and cancell before the 14 days were up and I was charged$87.63  I thought I was only paying for shipping of 4.95, for 1 bottle of 60 . I got a bottle that said it had 60 in it, but I only took 2 pills a day for exactly 14 days and the bottle was empty. Even I can do that math.  I called and they said too bad you didn't cancell, the best I can do is give you half of your money back.

I called my Visa company they are filing a file of their own. They told me that they would take the charge off of my bill and they would investigate. I LOVE my Visa company, they actually seem to care.

This LSL company is a SCAM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2013 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LSL-Raspberry-Ketone/internet/LSL-Raspberry-Ketone-Thinking-I-was-ordering-a-free-trial-I-got-ripped-off-for-8763-1049686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LSL *Raspberry Ketone