Complaint Review: LSL* RaspberryKetone

• Updated: Mon, December 31, 2012

• Reported By: Mylea — Appleton Wisconsin United States of America
LSL* RaspberryKetone

LSL* RaspberryKetone Stole my money Internet

I agreed to the 14 day free trial or raspberry ketones. I did not agree to continuous shipments and charges to my checking account. There is no indication on their website that you will be charged $87.63 two times per month, and you will not receive an invoice or e-mail. But, you will be charged.

I still haven't received a product from them and have 3 charges on my checking account from this company.

I called to explain the situation, and they said that I was outside of my 30 disputal period, so I was still being charged. They said there was nothing I could do about it. Please explain how 12/4 - 12/31 constitutes 30 days??

I spoke to a manager in their "customer service" department. No one has ever been so rude or condesending to me, and I have been around for quite some time. Not customer friendly.

Please do NOT support this company or their claims!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2012 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LSL-RaspberryKetone/internet/LSL-RaspberryKetone-Stole-my-money-Internet-989293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LSL* RaspberryKetone