Complaint Review: LSL*Raspberryketone

• Submitted: Thu, September 06, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 06, 2012

• Reported By: riped of grandma — Mesquite Nevada United States of America
LSL*Raspberryketone

LSL*Raspberryketone I order there free 14 day trial, and didn't cancell before the 14 day were up and I was charged$87.63 plus shipping of 4.95, 92.58, for 1 bottle of 60 . I called and they said to bad you didn't cancell , Internet

I ordered the 14 day free trial from then and didn't cancell within the 14 days and so I was charge $87.63

plus shipping. Total of $92.58 , so I called to find out what was going on and why they charged me $87.63

and the said because you didn't cancell, and if you hadn't called today we were going to charge you another $92.58 for the next bottle.

They said I sign up when ordering this, there was no price telling me they would charge that much or I would not have order.Big Ripoff there only 60 little pills in the bottle $1.54 each. DoNot Order from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2012 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LSLRaspberryketone/internet/LSLRaspberryketone-I-order-there-free-14-day-trial-and-didnt-cancell-before-the-14-day-937519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LSL*Raspberryketone