Complaint Review: LSM5-us-pay

• Submitted: Fri, May 11, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, May 11, 2007

• Reported By:Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
LSM5-us-pay
Frontier Pharmacy.com Internet U.S.A.

LSM5-us-pay 866-221 Rip Off by Frontier Pharmacy WATCH YOUR CREDIT CARD STATEMENTS CAREFULLY Internet

I looked at Frontier Pharmacy online. The prices seemed very reasonable. I proceeded to enter my information, but when it came to the part about joining their membership, and that there was a monthly fee of $20.95 I immediately exited the site. I did not enter submit of any indication of joining. However I started to recieve monthly charges of $20.95 on the second of every month.
I have contacted my bank(National City) and filed a rebuttal.

They were very accomadating, but I will have to wait to see the ultimate outcome.

I suggest that you don't even look at these Pharmacy sites.

They are really bad news.

Jenine
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2007 07:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LSM5-us-pay/internet/LSM5-us-pay-866-221-Rip-Off-by-Frontier-Pharmacy-WATCH-YOUR-CREDIT-CARD-STATEMENTS-CAREFUL-248198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LSM5-us-pay