Complaint Review: LSM5-us-pay.com , Frontier Pharmacies

• Updated: Mon, May 28, 2007

• Reported By:Dallas Texas
LSM5-us-pay.com , Frontier Pharmacies
LSM5-us-pay.com Internet U.S.A.

LSM5-us-pay.com, Frontier Pharmacies online pharmacy unauthorized deceptive fraudulent credit card billing Internet

My husband has several monthly charges for online subscriptions related to his business - I thought this was another. When we were switching web hosting services I couldn't put this with anything we knew we were subscribed to so I googled it - and yes almost 9 months ago I tried to order an online rx which was never filled because they never called my physician to confirm the rx, but I have been paying for it since. It's too late for me but hopefully someone else will catch it quicker than I did.

Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2007 04:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LSM5-us-paycom-Frontier-Pharmacies/internet/LSM5-us-paycom-Frontier-Pharmacies-online-pharmacy-unauthorized-deceptive-fraudulent-cr-250773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LSM5-us-pay.com , Frontier Pharmacies