Complaint Review: LSM5

• Reported By:Sarasota Florida
LSM5
Internet Cyprus

LSM5, Frontier Pharmacy SO GLAD I FOUND THIS SITE Nicosia,Cyprus INTERNET

WOW! I am really p.o.!I have been trying for months to resolve this issue with this company, and have never gotten anywhere with them or their phony phone numbers.
I contacted my Credit Card company (Chase) , they sent dispute forms for me to fill out ,but they ask you questions like:

1.What date did you cancel? ,,, Answer. I could never reach anyone to cancel.

2.The merchants cancellation policy?,,, Answer, I don't have a clue, never signed up for this.

3.I was advised of the merchant's cancellation policy at the time of transaction? Answer,, I never accepted any policy from LSM5!

4.The merchant accepted the cancellation policy? Answer,,,Again, you cannot reach anyone at this company!

5.Proof of cancellation? Answer,,, NONE

6.Why did merchant not accept cancellation? Answer,,,I think its pretty obvious by now.

7.What was merchants response to your cancellation, Answer,,Again,, You cannot reach anyone, this is a fraudulent company!! they do want to be reached!

8.Name & dates of the persons you contacted at this company? Answer,
Are you not getting it?

I am very upset with my credit card company also for not taking this matter seriously. How may people need to be ripped off before VISA and Chase deal with it.

With other credit card disputes that I have had, they immediately remove the charges in dispute. The merchant has to prove legitimacy, before charges can be put back on your card. And usually they remove any interest charges that the consumer has paid because of incorrect or improper billing.

Renee
Sarasota, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2007 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LSM5/internet/LSM5-Frontier-Pharmacy-SO-GLAD-I-FOUND-THIS-SITE-NicosiaCyprus-INTERNET-258869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LSM5