Complaint Review: LSS, INC.

• Submitted: Wed, December 19, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, December 19, 2007

• Reported By:Hutchinson Minnesota
LSS, INC.
4800 HWY 377 S Aubrey, Texas U.S.A.

LSS, INC. I have not received the magazine I have order on Aug 1 2007. I spent $46 Aubrey Texas

On August 1, 2007 A young man came to my house selling magazines. His name was Josh Calby. On the paper her left me here it also says something about Five Star. I wrote a check out in the amount of $36. He requested that he get some paid in cash which I gave him $10 in cash. He took down my license number also.

Lisa
Hutchinson, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2007 06:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LSS-INC/Aubrey-Texas-76227/LSS-INC-I-have-not-received-the-magazine-I-have-order-on-Aug-1-2007-I-spent-46-Aubrey-293040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LSS, INC.