Complaint Review: LTD COMMODITIES LTD - abc Distributing

• Submitted: Wed, November 19, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 01, 2009

• Reported By:COUNTRYSIDE Illinois
LTD COMMODITIES LTD - abc Distributing
2800 Lakeside Drive Bannockburn, Illinois U.S.A.

LTD COMMODITIES LTD - abc Distributing Ordered 7 items, sent it in 3 shipments and charged me as high as 38% shipping fees Bannockburn Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: LTD Commodities Announces New and Improved Shipping Rates

*UPDATE Employee: LTD Commodities

LTD Commodities, abc distributing, is not a company you want to do business with, especially in today's economy.
i ordered 7 items from their catalogue, received 6 items in 3 different shippments and after more than a month received a post card saying the final item was not available for another 30 days.

One item they shipped had a cost of $12.95 and they charged $4.99 shipping...that is 38.5%. Another item cost $17.95 and the shipping was $5.24 (29%)

There are many companies out there giving free shipping. I plan to do my purchasing thru those companies and definitely not LTD or abc distributing.

Dj
COUNTRYSIDE, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2008 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LTD-COMMODITIES-LTD-abc-Distributing/Bannockburn-Illinois/LTD-COMMODITIES-LTD-abc-Distributing-Ordered-7-items-sent-it-in-3-shipments-and-charged-392729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LTD COMMODITIES LTD - abc Distributing

LTD Commodities Announces New and Improved Shipping Rates

AUTHOR: Jodi S - (U.S.A.)

Hi DJ

I was following up on your previous blog comment on LTD's shipping policies.

At LTD Commodities, we really take customer feedback seriously. We heard your requests and I am really excited to let you know we made significant improvements to our shipping policies by creating a shipping rate chart! Now you can know your total shipping costs up front, and whether we ship your order in one box or several, you'll never pay more than what our chart indicates.

If you want to learn more about these great changes please visit us at www.ltdcommodities.com or let me know how I can answer any questions by emailing me at helpline@ltdcommodities.com

Thanks!

Jodi
Account Specialist
LTD Commodities

LTD Commodities

AUTHOR: Karen L - (U.S.A.)

Dear DJ,

As a representative of LTD Commodities, I would like to look into the situation you described. Please email me at your earliest convenience at helpline@ltdcommodities.com with your account information. So I can look into the shipping charges.