Complaint Review: LTD Commodities ABC Distributing

• Submitted: Thu, November 22, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, June 01, 2009

• Reported By:Maple Valley Washington
LTD Commodities ABC Distributing
2800 Lakeside Drive Bannockburn, Illinois U.S.A.

LTD Commodities ABC Distributing Do not place an order with this company. They ship items one at a time and send huge shipping bills. Bannockburn Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: LTD Commodities Announces New and Improved Shipping Rates

DO NOT order from this company. I placed an order for about 11 different items. The first shipment had 3 or 4 items in it. The rest of the items came one at a time over the next 2 months. Each package with its' own shipping and HANDLING charge. My cheap $10 slippers were now almost $16. My close out Cinderella night lite is now a $10 item. My junky wreath amd Xmas bulb magnets were just for fun. Now they are worth $10.41 because they were shipped in an "envelope" and I was charged $4.46 for shipping!

I emailed them with my complaint saying it was not my fault they can not keep track of their inventory and ship all at once. They did email back and say that their shipping policy is stated and they can't control what is on back order.

They don't even tell you upfront that things are on backorder. You have no idea when the packages are going to come.

This is just a rip off. Do not even look at their magazines that come in the mail. Just throw them away.

Judi
Maple Valley, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2007 01:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LTD-Commodities-ABC-Distributing/Bannockburn-Illinois-60015/LTD-Commodities-ABC-Distributing-Do-not-place-an-order-with-this-company-They-ship-items-286091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LTD Commodities ABC Distributing

LTD Commodities Announces New and Improved Shipping Rates

AUTHOR: Jodi S - (U.S.A.)

Hi Judi!

I was following up on your previous blog comment on LTD's shipping policies.

At LTD Commodities, we really take customer feedback seriously. We heard your requests and I am really excited to let you know we made significant improvements to our shipping policies by creating a shipping rate chart! Now you can know your total shipping costs up front, and whether we ship your order in one box or several, you'll never pay more than what our chart indicates.

If you want to learn more about these great changes please visit us at www.ltdcommodities.com or let me know how I can answer any questions by emailing me at helpline@ltdcommodities.com

Thanks!