Complaint Review: LTD Commodities - ABC Distributing

• Submitted: Tue, August 21, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, August 30, 2007

• Reported By:Provo Utah
LTD Commodities - ABC Distributing
P.O. Box 702 Bannokburn, Illinois U.S.A.

LTD Commodities - ABC Distributing My Grandchildren were left thinking Santa didn't love them because they had no toys Ripoff Bannockburn Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Fair company

*Consumer Comment: Why ?

*Consumer Comment: Gotta love this

This company is the perfect example of a scam on the Internet. I have been cheated merchandise for Christmas after ordering in October. They do not have any intention of sending it in 7 to 10 days. Time and time again I have been burned.

They bill you for what you do not receive, offer no conclusions, and put you on hold forever to get rid of the problem. They are trained to repeat the same old excuses, and they are never wrong!

You should never be fooled by the lower prices, because they can reduse their prices because they send only have what you order, and bill you for everything.

Gwen
Provo, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2007 06:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LTD-Commodities-ABC-Distributing/Bannokburn-Illinois-60015-0702/LTD-Commodities-ABC-Distributing-My-Grandchildren-were-left-thinking-Santa-didnt-love-269263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LTD Commodities - ABC Distributing

Fair company

AUTHOR: Hg - (U.S.A.)

I, along with, the other people in my office have ordered from ABC many times. Some items ship immediately, others are backordered but the order confirmation always tells you how soon to expect the item. If you are under a certain time constraint, verify the availability before ordering.

As for shipping, the cost can be exorbitant, but many of the items that ABC carry are priced so low it is still more economical to order through them. Just ask the customer service rep what the cost is beforehand. It varies by your location and weight of the item, not the cost of the item.

I was unhappy with the quality of items that I ordered 6 months beforehand. I emailed ABC and they sent me a prepaid shipping label to return those items. Not only did they refund(not credit, a check!) the cost of the items but the shipping also.

On one occasion I ordered an item that was extremely backordered. I forgot to cancel it and when it arrived to my suprise with an invoice due I phoned ABC. In one phone call they emailed me a shipping label. I sent the items back and the charged were cleared from my account.

No company is perfect, because people are not perfect. However, I have been very impressed with ABC's level of customer service.

Why ?

AUTHOR: Prissy - (U.S.A.)

You have waited almost a year to post this. Why? Did you ever receive what you paid for? Did they give you reasons for the delay?
I have several friends who order from ABC on a regular basis and have never had their orders delayed as yours was.

Gotta love this

AUTHOR: Dave - (U.S.A.)

"Time and time again I have been burned." Geesh, why did you do business with them if you have been burned before? They aren't ripping you off, you're ripping you off.