Complaint Review: LTD Commodities LLC

• Submitted: Sat, July 25, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, August 13, 2009

• Reported By:Castle Hill Maine
LTD Commodities LLC
2800 Lakeside Drive Bannockburn, Illinois U.S.A.

LTD Commodities LLC charging me for items that have been returned or paid for. Bannockburn Illinois

* : Issue Resolved

for 6 or 7 months I have been fighting back and forth with LTD about bills they say I owe. these items have been paid for or returned.

I have sent them check numbers and dates and after all this time I have an almost $500 bill down to $99.47.

now they are saying they are sending the bill to a collection agency. these bills are from September and I would pay them if I owed them.

this company charges unfair shipping and sends only one or two items to a box. they are not a very nice company to do business with.

I would like them to credit my account and stop harrssing me.

Castle Hill, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2009 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LTD-Commodities-LLC/Bannockburn-Illinois-60015/LTD-Commodities-LLC-charging-me-for-items-that-have-been-returned-or-paid-for-Bannockburn-473309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LTD Commodities LLC

Issue Resolved

AUTHOR: Melissa M - (U.S.A.)

Dear Sheena,

I appreciate the time you took to contact regarding this issue. I am really happy that this has all been taken care of and there are no more issues pertaining to your account.

If you have any future questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me directly at helpline@ltdcommodities.com and I will be more than happy to assist you.

Best Regards,