Complaint Review: LTD Commodities

• Submitted: Thu, May 22, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 01, 2009

• Reported By:Hilo Hawaii
LTD Commodities
PO Box 296 Northbrook, Illinois U.S.A.

LTD Commodities - ABC Distributing Delay, delay $$$ Northbrook Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: LTD Commodities Announces New and Improved Shipping Rates

I ordered 2 items in October 2007. I never received either item. I filled out their request from, and was notified that one item was no longer available. They did send me a refund several months later.

Unfortunately, I requested that they resend the first item that I ordered and never received. I received multiple bills for shipping, in excess of the price of the item I ordered. Still not receiving the item, I requested a refund the first week of May 2008.

I have already been sent to collections! Despite multiple requests by telephone to clear this matter up.

Well, yesterday, May 21st, I received a box from LTD Commodities! I haven't even opened it. I have requested a return label...because I refuse to pay to sent their stupid item back! I am not hopeful.

I expect that I will have to pay to send it back. You can be sure that I will send it with a signature required!

Anon
Hilo, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2008 08:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LTD-Commodities/Northbrook-Illinois-60065/LTD-Commodities-ABC-Distributing-Delay-delay-Northbrook-Illinois-334363. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LTD Commodities

I was following up on your previous blog comment on LTD's shipping policies.

At LTD Commodities, we really take customer feedback seriously. We heard your requests and I am really excited to let you know we made significant improvements to our shipping policies by creating a shipping rate chart! Now you can know your total shipping costs up front, and whether we ship your order in one box or several, you'll never pay more than what our chart indicates.

If you want to learn more about these great changes please visit us at www.ltdcommodities.com or let me know how I can answer any questions by emailing me at helpline@ltdcommodities.com