Complaint Review: LTD Financial Services

• Updated: Tue, March 30, 2010

• Reported By: men7al — bellevue Nebraska USA
LTD Financial Services
7322 southwest freeway houston, Texas United States of America

LTD Financial Services home depot credit insaulted to already injury. houston, Texas

I contacted this company regarding issues of fraud.I asked if I can speak to someone in the fraud department or get a affaulta form and I was cussed out not one time,I called but,two times.I left a msg to where they transfer me to and I have a feeling just writing a letter will get more answers than waiting for them to call me.If I can't contact them..then I will go to home depot and tell them the kind of ppl who are doing there collections.

One started snapping at me and told me she don't know..sounded like a black girl out of the hood and second time I called that guy snapped geez and transfered me.To a machine and man to leave a msg with number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2010 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LTD-Financial-Services/houston-Texas-77074/LTD-Financial-Services-home-depot-credit-insaulted-to-already-injury-houston-Texas-587302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LTD Financial Services