Complaint Review: LTS Tribal Funding

• Submitted: Wed, February 06, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 06, 2013

• Reported By: Elisa — East Earl Pennsylvania United States of America
LTS Tribal Funding
2207 Concord Pike #505 Wilminton Delaware 19803 Wilmington, Delaware United States of America

LTS Tribal Funding DandyCash, Said I was approved for 1000 never received a call or email Wilmington, Delaware

I was approved for 1000 dollars and signed my name electronically.  The company said I would receive a call within minutes and an email.  Nothing happened.  This company has my bank information, and personal Id information.  Now I have to go an change all of my information at the bank because of these scam artist.  I should of known better!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 08:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LTS-Tribal-Funding/Wilmington-Delaware-19803/LTS-Tribal-Funding-DandyCash-Said-I-was-approved-for-1000-never-received-a-call-or-email-1009726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LTS Tribal Funding