Complaint Review: LTV REAL ESTATE, BILL FERNANDEZ

• Updated: Mon, March 12, 2012

• Reported By: Alex — Juno Beach Florida United States of America
LTV REAL ESTATE, BILL FERNANDEZ
Internet, Florida United States of America

LTV REAL ESTATE, BILL FERNANDEZ BILL FERNANDEZ Real Estate Scam Internet, Florida

LTV REAL ESTATE, BILL FERNANDEZ

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY OR IT'S OWNER BILL FERNANDEZ. My wife and I were interested in a piece of property in Wellington. My wife had recently lost her job, but her credit was still OK and mine is good with a few blemishes,  but I have been employed with the same company for over 9 years. Mr. Fernandez claimed that he could very easily get us a mortgage with one of 3 different companies at a certain rate. One week after telling us this, he came back and told us that if we gave him a certain amount of money in cash he could, "make sure the bank would give us the loan", at that rate.

When we told him that my wife had a good friend who worked at one of the banks he was talking to, he said that if we mentioned this scenario to anyone, he would make sure we would NEVER get approved or financed through any bank and would absolutely tell other companies that we were a problem and a hassle to deal with.

This man is obviously a scam artist. I spoke with the BBB about it and they said there are tons of people out there who do things like this.  I then went to his website (LTVrealestate.com), I've never seen anyone who does 30 different things. According to the site they do hard money deals, get money for developers all over the country, private sales, looking for locators (bird dogs), claim to have a huge data base of investors, offer movie financing, financing for casinos, hotels, commercial land, real estate trusts, etc.

Bottom line here is that you should not trust this man. He is very slick but he is a scammer. According to his own listed credentials on MySpace, he received his Bachelors in Business and his Masters in Business Administration from University of Phoenix online. His companies are:

LTV Real Estate:   billjfernandez@LTVRealEstate.com
SunVest Finance:  mrbilljfernandez@SunVestFinance.com
MGM Film Funding: mrbillfernandez@mgmfilmfunding.com
Numbers:  (954)304-6291  (954)304-6291   Cell Phone
                   (305)390-0904 Fax Number

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2012 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LTV-REAL-ESTATE-BILL-FERNANDEZ/Internet-Florida-/LTV-REAL-ESTATE-BILL-FERNANDEZ-BILL-FERNANDEZ-Real-Estate-Scam-Internet-Florida-852605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LTV REAL ESTATE, BILL FERNANDEZ