Complaint Review: LUMINOUS BRITES

• Submitted: Fri, November 21, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, November 21, 2008

• Reported By:Pottstown Pennsylvania
LUMINOUS BRITES
3600 OCEANVIEW BLVD GLENDALE, California U.S.A.

LUMINOUS BRITES FALSE ADVERTISEMENT/UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTION GLENDALE California

Luminous Brites Free Trial

I received an email telling me about this Free trial supply of teeth whitening product Lumimous Brites, I only had to pay the shipping and insurance on my order on to receive it. Well okay I'll try it! Just pay $4.99 plus $1.00 total $5.99, I signed up for it as an incentive for myself on whitening my teeth. I never saw anything stating or that I could see that indicated other charges would come later, within two weeks.

Today, I am looking at my bank statement on line and see this charge for $88.97 from the TEETH WHITENING 866-360-1470 CA, I never give authorization for this debit transition, I only wanted to do the trial offer, this product is not worth $89 dollars, when I can just go to the local stores and buy the product. I am requesting a FULL REFUND AND CANCEL ANY FUTHER SUBSCRIPTION. I am currently online doing Google searchs and found other cutomers have expeince the same Fraud. I am trying to contact the 866.360.1477 number, I have not recieved the product order from this debit transaction, I eMail with customer suppoer for a Return Merchandise Authoration (RMA) from the billing dept and I request the refunded be credit back to my debit account. I recived a reply stating the Luminous Brites membership program as of 11/20/2008 has been canel and no rather charges from the company. I contine to call the company and the Rep said I have to eMail customer support for RMA #. They have not issuse a RMA# as stated in the Return Policy so I make a return when I recieve the package.

I hope the CREST TOOTHPASTE CO is not connected with this SCAM in anyway, I use the product and would be really unhappy if the Crest Company is in on this Rip-Off.

Cynthia
Pottstown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2008 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LUMINOUS-BRITES/GLENDALE-California-91208/LUMINOUS-BRITES-FALSE-ADVERTISEMENTUNAUTHORIZED-TRANSACTION-GLENDALE-California-393758. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LUMINOUS BRITES