plot

• Submitted: Fri, November 21, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, November 21, 2008

• Reported By:Pompano Beach Florida
LUMINOUS BRITES
3600 OCEAN VIEW #2 GLENDALE, California U.S.A.

LUMINOUS BRITES WHEN I MADE MY SAMPLE PURCHASE IT DID NOT INCLUDE INFO/TERMS THAT WAS LATER EMAIL TO ME GLENDALE California

I RECEIVED AN EMAIL TELLING ME ABOUT THIS FREE TRIAL SAMPLE OF TEETH WHITING PRODUCT, LUMINOUS BRITES. I ONLY HAD TO PAY SHIPPING $4.99 AND IF I WANTED INSURANCE, PAY AN ADDITIONAL $1.00 FOR A TOTAL OF $5.99. I SIGNED AND SUBMITTED THE FORM ALONG WITH MY C/C NUMBER FOR THE TOTAL OF $5.99. THERE WAS NO MENTION WHAT- SO- EVER ON THEIR EMAIL FORM THAT THEY WOULD CONTINUE TO SEND ADDITIONAL WHITTING PRODUCTS EVERY 30 DAYS AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE OF $88.97 UNLESS I NOTIFIED THEM WITHIN 20 DAYS OF RECEIPT OF THE SAMPLE THAT I WANTED TO CANCEL.

I DID RECEIVE THE SAMPLE, WHICH TO DATE, THEY NEVER APPLIED AGAINST MY C/C. HOWEVER, TODAY I RECEIVED A BILL FROM MY C/C COMPANY FOR $88.97 FOR THE 30 DAY REFILL SUPPLY FROM LUMINOUS BRITES WHICH ALSO ARRIFED TODAY. I TRIED TO REACH THEM BY PHONE FOR APPROX. 5 HOURS TODAY BUT ONLY TO BE ON ENDLESS MUSIC HOLD. I HAVE CONTACTED MY C/C COMPANY TO HAVE THE CARD CANCELLED AND TO APPLY A NON-PAY DISPUTE AGAINST THEIR BOGUS CHARGES. I WILL RETURN THE MERCHANDISE TO THEM AS SOON AS THE SITUATION HAS BEEN RESOLVED BY MY C/C COMPANY.

IT CERTAINLY DOES SEEM LIKE THEY ARE PULLING A SHADY DEAL. AND, THERE IS ANOTHER FACT THEY NEGLECTED TO INDICATE ON THEIR INITIAL EMAIL IN REFERENCE TO THE TRIAL SAMPLE......THERE WAS NO INDICATION THAT THIS PRODUCT HAS NEVER BEEN REVIEWED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMIN. I ALSO DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY I WAS NEVER CHARGED FOR THE SAMPLE?????

I CAN ONLY THINK THAT THEY AVOIDED THE SAMPLE CHARGE AGAINST MY C/C SO THERE WOULD BE NO RECORD OF THE INITIAL DATE THAT THEY PROCESSED THE TRIAL SAMPLE ORDER. MAYBE ANOTHER WAY OF TRYING TO GET AROUND THEIR 20 DAY CANCELLATION NOTIFICATION.....WHAT SLEEZE BAGS. FROM LOOKING THROUGH SEVERAL RIPOFF REPORTS I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT THIS COMPANY HAS TRIED TO SCREW.

Lew
Pompano Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2008 07:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LUMINOUS-BRITES/GLENDALE-California-91208/LUMINOUS-BRITES-WHEN-I-MADE-MY-SAMPLE-PURCHASE-IT-DID-NOT-INCLUDE-INFOTERMS-THAT-WAS-LATE-393819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LUMINOUS BRITES