Complaint Review: LUMINOUSBRITES

• Updated: Mon, December 08, 2008

• Reported By:BOULDER Colorado
LUMINOUSBRITES
LuminousBrites,com Internet U.S.A.

LUMINOUSBRITES company offers free sample and then steals $88.97 for a teaspoon of their whitening product GLENDALE CALIFORNIA

I replied to a sample offer for luminous brites tooth whitener on the internet. I have not used the sample yet but was amazed to see another samp-le in the mail and the information that this second sample was worth $88.97. That amount was stolen from my visa account for I had not authorised it. I was able to cancel the account that I didn't know I had with luminous brites and when I did so it sounded like the room where they were telephoning from was full of young guys - maybe teenagers?? They said that I could get a refund via email - UNTRUE - they want to keep our hard earned cash.

The bank is disputing the charge - judging by the large number of ripoffs reported on this company we should file criminal charges. This is definitely an internet scam.

Sylvia
BOULDER, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2008 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LUMINOUSBRITES/internet/LUMINOUSBRITES-company-offers-free-sample-and-then-steals-8897-for-a-teaspoon-of-their-w-399332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LUMINOUSBRITES