Complaint Review: LUV MOBILE HOMES

• Submitted: Mon, July 22, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, July 22, 2002

• Reported By:ENOREE SC

LUV MOBILE HOMES ripoff victimized many consumers tricked and lied to us SPARTANBURG South Carolina

We bought a mobile home about a year and a half ago. We were made promises that was never kept. We didn't receive out air conditioning unit until 4 months after we moved in.

That was only the beginning. The problem that I pissed about is they gave us an air conditioner that wasn't even new. Okay we made them aware of this after it messed up about 3 or 4 times. Now this was in the heat of the summer. Okay. They agreed to replace the unit yet again last year because they give a lemon to start off with.

Now yet again, it has messed up again. Again to find out that this unit also is a used one.

I don't understand the mobile home was new. We are paying close to $700.00 a month for this home and we don't even have air. I am sick and tired of dealing with this. Its hot, so hot in fact that you can hardly breath.

I want a new inside and outside unit from this company. My house was new and I want everything that I was supposed to come with it.

I have a friend thats had the same heating and cooling unit for 15 years and never a problem. We have only been in this house almost 2 years and have had nothing but problems with our unit.

They didn't even put the venting together under the trailer when we got it. We heated for about 2 months thinking maybe that was just the best that we was going to be able to heat. We used the fireplace alot. Come to find out, the ventilation was laying apart up under the trailer and all our heat was going up under the trailer.

Come on Luv Mobile homes. Give us a break!!!!!!! I want my new unit or else. I'm gonna stick it to ya. Thats a promise.

I have to get ready for work in the heat and beleive me, it so hot and I've had about all I can stand.

I want something done now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ENOREE, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2002 07:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LUV-MOBILE-HOMES/SPARTANBURG-South-Carolina-29303/LUV-MOBILE-HOMES-ripoff-victimized-many-consumers-tricked-and-lied-to-us-SPARTANBURG-South-25065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LUV MOBILE HOMES