Complaint Review: LUXOR LINENS

• Submitted: Mon, January 14, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 14, 2013

• Reported By: ALICE — New York New York United States of America
LUXOR LINENS

LUXOR LINENS PLACED ORDER 3 MONTHS AGO, IT HAS NOT SHIPPED YET AND CANNOT GET IN TOUCH WITH ANYONE Internet

I bought a deal on Living Social for a Queen Sheet Set and placed the order on LuxorLinens.com at the beginning on November 2012. On the deal it said that I would be charged an additional $4.95 for shipping, which was ok, but when I placed the order it didn't give me the prompt to add it, so I thought that it was already included.

My order showed as regularly placed, on queue. I figured it would take 2-3 days to process and it would ship shortly. I didn't request any monogramming, so it was supposed to be processed quickly. After a week still no notification, I try calling but I no one answered. So I sent an email from the website and a customer representative answered saying that shipping charges were due and someone would contact me shortly for the credit card information. The rep did not even sign the email with his/her name.

A few days after that still nothing, I emailed that person back but no reply. I have sent a few additional emails since I placed the order and tried contacting the company by phone too many times (at least 30), I NEVER MANAGED TO SPEAK WITH ANYONE. I think this is outrageous, I have obviously already been charged for something that I have not received after almost 3 months.

If you try calling the numbers you find on the website you are either put on hold for ever or a recorded message simply says that they are experiencing a high call volume and that they cannot take your call and simply hang up.

I would appreciate it if someone could get in touch with me immediately, needless to say this is my last order with them, I just want to get it over with.

Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LUXOR-LINENS/internet/LUXOR-LINENS-PLACED-ORDER-3-MONTHS-AGO-IT-HAS-NOT-SHIPPED-YET-AND-CANNOT-GET-IN-TOUCH-WI-996647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LUXOR LINENS