Complaint Review: LV Motors

• Reported By: Lady Glinton — Las Vegas Nevada
LV Motors
Pepper street Las Vegas , Nevada USA

LV Motors Fraud..bad cars...scam...crooks Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Comment: What Does The Warranty Say???

I paid for a car and when I got home it would not start. They told me it was on me to fix even tho I only had the car two days. I talk to three other people that got car there and they have the same problem. I saw a person walking around resetting the check engine lights when I went back up there. So you buy a bad car but don't know it. They don't tell you it has all kinds of problems then will not give your money back. I paid all this money for a car that don't work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2013 09:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LV-Motors/Las-Vegas-Nevada/LV-Motors-Fraudbad-carsscamcrooks-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1081775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LV Motors

What Does The Warranty Say???

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

What's that?  You didn't get a warranty?  So then, you bought the car "AS-IS" which means you bought the car exactly in the condition it is in and any/all repairs are on you.  No, I don't work for them.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC