Complaint Review: LV Moving Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, October 03, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 03, 2012

• Reported By: Marc — Hollywood California United States of America
LV Moving Inc.
4611 1/2 Kingswell Ave los Angeles, California United States of America

LV Moving Inc. Adept Moving Dishonorable, terrible, missleading los Angeles, California

*UPDATE Employee: We are very sorry about the incident. Please contact us to settle the issue

If you are moving DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! I am also writing a rip off report review for this company! I booked them, they could not speak clear English, so every time I tried to get an ETA, they couldn't help me.Finally when the horrible service men got to my place, this guy tom tried to hagle more money than was quoted for my one bedroom move. $ was not the issue, the issue was my time, and also what i expect, service wise from an company. I sent the hagler home, and hired an other company witch wasnt much better. I guess in this business you have to expect loosers with a criminal mentality to show up to your door. My advice is, hire the most expensive company, and ask as many questions as possible over the phone, for one, do they sub out their work..SERIOUSLY! PLEASE TAKE MY ADVICE, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS 3RD RATE, CAN'T EVEN CALL IT A COMPANY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2012 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LV-Moving-Inc/los-Angeles-California-90027/LV-Moving-Inc-Adept-Moving-Dishonorable-terrible-missleading-los-Angeles-California-950422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LV Moving Inc.

We are very sorry about the incident. Please contact us to settle the issue

AUTHOR: ADEPT MOVING COMPANY - ()

Dear Marc,

I apologize for delayed comment to your report posted on ripoff. The reason is that I'm a new Customer Care Manager at ADEPT MOVING and it's my professional duty and, which is even more important, moral obligation to you, Marc, to ensure that your opinion about our company changes for the best. I truly regret our past incident and promise that I'll put maximum effort to improve our relations. I'll take into account your experience in our future work. I would really appreciate if you find time to e-mail me at max@adeptmoving.com or call at 323-466-2618 (Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm) and ask for me or Eugene. I'll do everything I can in order for you to feel satisfied.

As for the incident, we are very sorry about it. The issue was that our truck broke during the morning job and we didn’t have any possibility to do the job, which is why we had to ask LV Moving (we stopped working with them after your incident) to move you. Once again, we are extremely sorry and we’ll put our maximum effort to make you happy - you just need to contact us! Thank you for your understanding.