Complaint Review: L.V. Nails

• Reported By: MAJ55 — Springfield Missouri United States of America
L.V. Nails
454 W. Battlefield Rd. Springfield, Missouri United States of America

L.V. Nails Company Threatens Customer Springfield, Missouri

I called the nail salon to ask a few questions about their services and the person I was speaking to was very rude, so I informed them that I thought they had poor customer service and I would not be using them for any of my services.

A few minutes later the person I was speaking to called me back and informed me that she was the owners daughter and asked if I really was not going to use their services and asked if I was going to tell anyone about my experience.  I replied with a yes.  She then said "Well you better not tell anyone about this you don't want to mess with me."

I then asked if she was threatening me and she said "You better not say anything you don't want to mess with me."  I then asked to speak to her parents that owned the salon and she would not give them the phone and then hung up on me. Worst customer service experience I have ever had.  I was threatened!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2012 05:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LV-Nails/Springfield-Missouri-65807/LV-Nails-Company-Threatens-Customer-Springfield-Missouri-855753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on L.V. Nails