Complaint Review: LV8* poundsaver

• Updated: Tue, January 01, 2013

• Reported By: Danielleherr93 — Dunfermline, Edinburgh Other United Kingdom
LV8* poundsaver
145-157 st johns street london, Select State/Province United Kingdom

LV8* poundsaver scammed me of money when ive not even used it london, United Kingdom

This company found it appropriate to take money out of my account for a service I havent even used! They have taken subscription money detailing around 14.95

I know it doesnt seem like a lot but in this recession all money is needed and scammin people is just damn right disrespectful and bang out of order! To think they can get away with this is beyond me.

I want my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2013 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LV8-poundsaver/london-Select-StateProvince-EC1V-4PW/LV8-poundsaver-scammed-me-of-money-when-ive-not-even-used-it-london-United-Kingdom-989504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LV8* poundsaver