Complaint Review: LVAAP -(Las Vegas Actionalbe Award Program

• Submitted: Tue, March 14, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, March 14, 2006

• Reported By:Lodi New Jersey
LVAAP -(Las Vegas Actionalbe Award Program
P.O Box 863996 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

LVAAP - Las Vegas Actionalbe Award Program ripoff liars and scam artists Las Vegas Nevada

I received a notice telling me that I was a guaranteed winner of $3.341,006 and all I had to do was to return with signature and sed $20 bucks. My fiance thought it was legit, so ilooked it up on the web and could not find anything.

We sent the money and now all I get in the mail is more expression of intent forms to signa nd enclose $20 to receive my winnings, all in different amounts. They make the forms seem very official.

After seeing this site I now know that they are all crap. I didn't really think that I won but I figured what's the harm in sending $20 bucks to get 3.3 million. Now I know it is a sham.

Geri
Lodi, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2006 07:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LVAAP-Las-Vegas-Actionalbe-Award-Program/Las-Vegas-Nevada/LVAAP-Las-Vegas-Actionalbe-Award-Program-ripoff-liars-and-scam-artists-Las-Vegas-Nevada-181235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LVAAP -(Las Vegas Actionalbe Award Program